Asacha Media Group is a multinational IP creation and production business.
Headquartered in Paris, the Group comprises a pan-European alliance of content creators and producers with strong track-records in their respective markets.
Asacha Media Group predominantly serves the international demand for scripted content from TV networks and streaming platforms. We also produce reality series, kids’ entertainment, factual programming and documentaries.
Our business operates across the EMEA region, with a core focus on France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Central and Eastern Europe, while also active in markets such as the UK, the Nordics, the Middle East and Turkey.
Asacha Media Group is led by founding partners and Co-CEOs, Gaspard de Chavagnac and Marina Williams, who have been instrumental in the growth of numerous major European media companies.
Our third founding partner is Marc-Antoine d’Halluin, CEO of MBC Group in the Middle East, who holds a non-executive role as Vice Chairman of Asacha Media Group’s Supervisory Board.
Using Asacha Media Group’s strong financial backing from Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., we are on track to become a European leader in content creation and production. Our mission includes:
- Building an alliance of world-class production companies, through cross-border partnerships and acquisitions
- Delivering unmissable content that captivates the audiences of TV networks and streaming platforms
Becoming a valued co-development and co-production partner to key content creators across Europe and beyond
- Attracting exceptional creative and production talent
- Growing a portfolio of high-value IP with global appeal
- Building an agile business that adapts to market change