Asacha Media Group is top-tier European group dedicated to the production and distribution of premium scripted and factual content operating throughout Europe and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Paris, the Group comprises a pan-European alliance of content creators and producers with strong track-records in their respective markets.
Asacha Media Group predominantly serves the international demand for scripted content from TV networks and streaming platforms. We also produce documentaries, factual content, reality series, and entertainment programs for kids.
Our business operates across the EMEA region, with a core focus on France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Asacha was founded in 2020 by Gaspard de Chavagnac and Marina Williams, co-CEOs and by Marc Antoine d’Halluin, Vice Chairman of the Board, three production and media experts recognized by the industry.
Asacha Media Group is on track to become a European leader in content creation, production and distribution. Our mission includes:
- Build an alliance of world-class production and distribution companies, through cross-border partnerships and acquisitions
- Deliver unmissable content that captivates the audiences of TV networks and streaming platforms
- Be a valued co-development and co-production partner to key content creators
- Attract exceptional creative and production talents
- Grow a portfolio of high-value IPs with global appeal
- Build an agile business that adapts to market changes